Fairline - Targa 43 *SOLD*
2004 Fairline Targa 43 powered by twin Volvo Penta TAMD75 480hp diesel inboard engines on shaft drives with both engines having run circa 500 hours.
This boat features an impressive specification including;
- Twin Volvo Penta TAMD75 480hp diesel engines
- Cockpit & cabin re-upholstered
- Air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heating
- 5 KVA Lombardini generator
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bow thruster
- Tender garage w/ winch kit
- Raymarine chart plotter
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine auto pilot
- Raymarine radar
- Both engines serviced July 2018
- 4 x new batteries July 2018
- Exterior top side polish July 2018
- Generator serviced [inc. new cambelt] August 2018
- Full service history with boat and engines maintained regardless of cost from new.
Brand new 2018 [2019 model year] Ribeye TL240 rib tender w/ Honda 6hp outboard available by separate negotiation.
This has got to be one of the nicest Fairline Targa 43s currently on the market, and with the money that has been spent in recent years in getting this boat to the spec and condition it is currently in, it represents good value for money and a good prospect for someone searching for a capable, spacious and desirable sports cruiser.
Please contact our sales team for further information or to arrange a viewing in Poole, Dorset; available 7 days per week.